Packing For Camp
Here are some suggested items to pack for your camp session!
Please label all items with the camper’s name. Camp Hardtner will not be responsible for lost items.
Remember to pack modest clothing, making sure that shorts and bathing suits are of an appropriate length for a church camp, and t-shirts cover the stomach. This applies to males and females.
- Sleeping bag (or bed linens/blankets, twin size)
- Wash cloths
- Shirts (maybe include a white T-shirt for tie-dying)
- Hat/visor (we play in the sun every day!)
- Shoes (running shoes required)
- Socks (lots and lots of socks)
- Sandals/flip flops for the pool
- Bathing suits
- Rain clothes
- Old clothes that will get dirty
- One dressier outfit (for a dance, evening activity, or final Eucharist)
- Toiletries, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant
- Insect repellent
- Disposable cameras are fun and encouraged, but not necessary
- A plastic bag to pack your wet/dirty clothes at the end of camp
- Prescription medications – Must be in the original prescription bottle with the original prescription label attached.
Do not bring any of the following items to camp!
- Cell phones
- Firearms, knives, or other weapons
- Tobacco, alcohol, and illegal drugs are strictly forbidden