We know you love your babies and miss them dearly, but part of the Camp experience is them being independent among their peers, so let’s not overdo it.
- CAMPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING CELL PHONES TO CAMP.
- Campers may make and receive phone calls through Camp Hardtner’s office phone only in case of an emergency.
- Families are invited to leave letters or packages at the mail-drop station when checking-in on arrival day for later delivery. Please clearly label these items with the camper’s name and date of delivery. (cabin # is helpful if you have it)
- When mailing a letter or package always include the the camper’s name, session name, and date you wish the mail or package to be given to your camper. (cabin # is helpful if you have it)
- Mail your items early so that they arrive before your camper departs.
- No foods sent with nuts or nut products will be delivered to campers as we are a nut-free facility.
- Mail is delivered every day except departure day.
- Mailed packages should be no larger than a shoe box.
- Mailing Address: 2393 Camp Hardtner Road, Pollock, LA 71467