Cabin requests are not guaranteed.
- We believe that a big part of the camp experience is making new friends, therefore we limit the number of campers in one cabin from the same parish or school.
- However we also know how great camp can be when you are with a friend, especially for first-timers, so campers may request one other camper to be in their cabin.
- These requests must be included when using the online registration system to be considered.
- Cabin requests must be made by both campers.
- Cabin assignments WILL NOT be changed on arrival day.
- Siblings ARE NOT automatically housed together unless requested. This will not count as a cabin mate request.
- We encourage our campers to make new friends during cabin time. There will be plenty of time during the session to hang out with old friends!