We believe that a big part of the camp experience is making new friends.
- We work to balance all cabins in terms of age, hometown, experience, and other factors to ensure our campers have the well-rounded experience our families expect.
- Cabin assignments are made at the discretion of Camp Hardtner and we respectfully decline the majority of cabin mate requests.
- There will be plenty of time during the session for friends and relatives to spend with each other every day.
- By not making special assignments the campers quickly branch out and make new friends as well as grow the skills to thrive away from home – wonderful by-products of time spent at Camp Hardtner.
- Cabin assignments will not be changed on arrival day.