Parents, before you begin registration, please take advantage of the information below:
- Campers should be registered for a camp session based on the grade they will be attending in the Fall after their summer session.
- Registration fees must be paid in full before the camper arrives.
- We are using a new camper registration system. You will need to create a family account/profile and follow the steps requested.
- You will need the camper’s immunization record, health insurance information, and physician’s phone number when you begin registration.
- All campers must have a yearly physical exam in order to attend camp.
- The medical form must have the signature of a Medical Doctor or Nurse Practitioner, and should be returned to Camp Hardtner by May 15th. (A sports or school physical is acceptable as long as it’s dated within 12 months of your camper’s attendance.)
- Check-in time for all sessions is from 2:00 – 4:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 9:00 am (except for First Camp).
- If you know you will be late for either registration or pick-up, please contact the camp office as soon as possible.
We know that summers can get busy and your calendar of activities can fill up quickly. If a scheduling conflict for your child’s designated camp session arises, we are willing to work with you on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the office to discuss your options.