Arrival & Departure
We are so excited to see you here at Camp… but you can’t stay here forever!
- Check-in is in the Cafeteria from 2:00 to 4:00 pm on the opening day of each session.
- Campers will not be able to check in before 2:00 pm, please do not drop your child off before then. Our staff is busy preparing for the session and can not be responsible for campers before 2:00 pm.
- Leave your camper’s luggage in your vehicle until you’ve completed check-in and received their cabin assignment and luggage tags. The Counselors will help to unload your luggage when ready.
- Be sure you have the following information ready when you head into the Cafeteria for check-in:
- What do they need?
- Parents and guests are not allowed to walk around the grounds on arrival day. Please share your hugs/goodbyes at the top of the hill near the sidewalk and set your camper free to get their camp session started.
- All sessions conclude with breakfast at 8:00 am in the Cafeteria.
- Pick up time is a fun and eventful time for saying good-byes and visiting with others. Please remember to make sure you have all of your child’s belongings before leaving.
- If you want to be a super parent come equipped with a colorful sharpie for picture signing and be willing to take all the pictures of your camper and their new best friends.
- We will have a table staffed by our amazing counselors who will be selling some super cool Camp Hardtner merchandise!
- Before leaving camp it’s always best to make sure you have all your camper’s luggage. Your camper is going to be overwhelmed with saying all their good-byes and they might forget their pillow or the guitar!
- It is our policy to encourage families to arrive and depart at the posted times. However we know that circumstances arise that may not allow for this to happen. If on the rare occasion you are in need of an alternate arrival or departure time please contact the office to discuss your circumstances. We can not accommodate every request but please know we will do what we can to ensure your child can make most out of their Hardtner experience.
- Early arrival
- Late arrival
- Early departure
- Late departure