MEDIA MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
- The Media Manager reports directly to the Director.
- Active Christian faith and ability to support the theological doctrine & practices of the Episcopal Church
- Passion and ability to work well with youth and adolescents
- Comfortable with building Christian community through teaching, leading, and equipping others
- Passion and ability to facilitate harmonious relationships and interactions between staff and campers
- Ability to perform potentially strenuous physical activities (running, swimming, long days in summer weather, etc.)
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Creativity and problem solving skills in all types of high-stress and fast-paced situations
- Tell the story of campers’ experience through several different outlets.
- Take photos and videos of camp activities.
- Organize and store the best pictures and videos through the summer on drive.
- Ensure footage is taken of all facets of camp program.
- Create 5-10 minute video/slideshow to be shown at the end of session (Sr. High & Mid. High)
- Make creative social media posts each day that camp is in session, both picture and video.
- Maintain, care for, and be responsible for all technology.
- Take “all camp photo” each session and send for printing.
- Take staff pictures and make display.
- Create a staff slideshow/video throughout the summer to be shown at the end of final PMR.
- In consultation with the Director, make videos for website, special projects, etc.
- Be prepared to implement any additional work responsibilities that may be asked of you.
Desired Specific Qualifications:
- At least 18 years of age and high school graduate at time of application
- Knowledge/Experience with photography, videography, photo/video editing.
- Camp experience
- Must be able to become certified in First Aid & CPR (Camp will provide class)
- Must pass a drug screen
- Must complete online child abuse awareness & prevention prior to first day of work
It is possible to make arrangements for positions to be paid internships. After you submit your application, please speak with Daniel about this possibility.