2017 Permanent Staff Applications Are Now Open!
Applications are being accepted online through Dec. 31, 2016.
Camp Hardtner, at its core, is a Christian community, and the counselors are the foundation of that community. We do all the same fun things as most summer camp programs and put Christ at the center of our life as we do it. As a member of the permanent staff, you will lead games and activities for children of all ages, while supporting your fellow staff in the implementation of the day’s program. As a cabin counselor, you and your cabin mate will be responsible for making sure the kids in your cabin have the best week of their lives.
Being a Permanent Staff member aka “Counselor” at Camp Hardtner is often described as one of the best jobs on Earth!
Are you ready for the greatest summer of your life? Apply today! (Must be at least 18 years of age)
Some important dates to remember:
- All staff applications must be submitted online before Dec. 31, 2016
- Interviews for returning staff members will be held Dec. 17, 2016
- New staff applicants can choose one date/location below for their interview: Jan. 7, 2017 – St. Albans Church, Baton Rouge, LA or Jan. 28, 2017 – Camp Hardtner, Pollock, LA
- The 2017 staff will be hired no later than March 1, 2017
- Training Camp begins May 25 and PMR ends July 31, 2017
- Camp Able staff will stay on through Aug. 6, 2017
If you have any questions, please contact the camp office at 318.765.3794